Tuesday, May 23, 2017

SEA HUNTER 5-23 REPORT

Sorry for the late report but I just walked in. I had a few things to take care of. We didn't get out yesterday as of lack of participation. I was pretty excited about today I really thought we were going to catch the Stripers. Boy was I wrong, we made lots of drops only to find a few Blues. I even gave it some overtime today trying my best. It was not meant to be today. the only good thing about that is it seems we cant get two good consecutive days in a row. I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day. Friday is more then likely our last morning Striper trip then we will turn our attention to the Fluke. I will however be running some special afternoon live lining bunker trips for the big Stripers that should be showing very soon in the schools of bunker that are starting to show in the ocean. I will keep you posted on that, as those trips will be limited to 20 people. I will see some of you tomorrow, thanks for checking in, Capt. Rob

Blog Archive