Sunday, March 31, 2013


 I hope all is well with everyone. After a long cold and windy winter I managed to get the boat ready to go. It was a miserable process trying to paint in the wind and cold but I couldn't wait for the weather to change or I would still be waiting. We are scheduled to go back in the water on Tuesday and have our Coast Guard Inspection on Thursday. If all goes according to schedule we will start hunting for the Stripers  on Saturday April 6th. I am really looking froward to get back on the water and to start fishing and to see everyone again.  

                                                                See you soon, Capt. Rob

Blog Archive