Looking at tomorrows forecast Tuesday 12-1 we will not be going anyplace. Thursday and Friday look like the two best days. If you would like to go Wednesday Give me a call and if I get enough interest I will GO.
Here are a few of the lost photos from this fall that I found today I know there are a few more I will try and locate them
Thanks Capt. Rob