Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SEA HUNTER 11-26 STRIPERS!!

Another good day today. I planned on heading rite to the bigger fish today but there were so many birds around before I could get there I had to make a stop. We caught some shorts and a couple keepers on a few drifts then it was time to move on. As I was heading into yesterdays spot all I saw were a few birds flying around, It didn't look good. As I picked up the binoculars and took a look around I spotted some working birds a little farther away and as luck would have it they were the nicer size Fish. We ended up with a nice bunch of keepers! There were also some shorts and some big blues mixed in. Everyone caught fish and had a great day! We will not be fishing again until Friday. Unfortunately there is going to be Gale force winds for the next two days. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. Fridays weather looks good and hopefully you can make it out and enjoy this fishing while it lasts. Here is some of today's catch.
                                         See you soon, Capt. Rob















Blog Archive