Monday, November 25, 2013

SEA HUNTER 11-25 STRIPERS THEY WERE HUNGRY TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!

I know it was cold today but the few Striper fishermen
 who braved it got there moneys worth, I started the day in the area we have been fishing loads of birds and it was drop and reel fishing after a few drifts we had a ton of shorts but only two keepers. There was life all down the beach and what I heard from the few guys who were out
it was the same all over, loads of shorts but not many keepers. I ran into another area of birds and the fish were bigger but only a couple more keepers. I had a gut feeling I knew where the bigger fish were. I was hoping it was a gut feeling and not nausea from the Giant game yesterday. Anyway I took a chance and drove past many areas of working birds hoping I was rite, I'm sure many people were saying what is this guy doing but it was getting to be late morning and I didn't want to waste time catching the shorts in case I was rite about the bigger fish. As luck would have it there was a ton of bird life in the area that I wanted to fish and yes they were the bigger ones.( Got lucky) I even got in on the action my first cast produced a 22 lber. and my second was 17 lbs. Morris Ducket from Allentown PA took the pool with a 29 lber. It was a pleasurable day no boats around and plenty of fish. Looking at the extended forecast as of now, Wednesday and our Thanksgiving trip on Thursday will be cancelled. I will keep you posted. Tomorrow looks good. Here are some pics. See you soon, Capt. Rob
                                                         Me with my  22 and 17 lber




Howard with his 29 incher I told him I use that size for bait. He did redeem himself after the picture and caught two more bigger ones. ( But not as big as mine)
 






                                                            Morris Ducket with his 29 lber



Blog Archive