Monday, November 26, 2018


If I would have seen the wind report that they changed last night and it wasn't for the better I would have just cancelled the trip today.  Anyway a few people showed up and a few traveled a good distance So I decide to do a four hour trip and get in before the wind really picked up. I was the only nut out there . It was a little snotty out but it was not dangerous. I went right back to yesterdays spot . the water was still brown and churned up. We picked away at the short stripers all morning but nothing to keep. We docked at 11:30 before the tide changed and it really got nasty. As of now we are off tomorrow and Wednesday I will keep you updated. Capt. Rob

Blog Archive