Saturday, November 6, 2021

SEA HUNTER SATURDAY 11-6 STRIPERS

Well today was not like the past week. I had that feeling when I saw the amount of trailered boats heading to the launch ramp. A nice weekend is a double edged sword yes we carry more  people on a nice weekend but the amount of boats that are on the water is crazy. It  makes my job much harder trying to set up the right way on fish when sometimes you cant even turn the boat because I am boxed in. There were some smaller fish in the ocean but I hate settling for those after the week we had. We did make a few drifts mid day just to put a few more fish in the boat but then I went looking again but no luck. Tomorrow is another day hopefully the boat traffic is less and the fish are eating. we will find out for sure.  I will see you soon, Capt. Rob












 

Blog Archive