Friday, July 16, 2021

SEA HUNTER FRIDAYS FLUKE REPORT

 No complaints today. the rods were bent most of the day with short Fluke keeper fluke and Sea Bass. I was watching the weather on Channel 11 before coming to the boat and the way the weathermen hype everything up Thunderstorms Heat advisory's I was worried about going out today   LOL  It was gorgeous on the water a nice south breeze kept it very comfortable all day. and  everyone had a great time . I left memory card with pics on the boat. We have our normal open boat trip Saturday  morning but I have a charter in the afternoon I will try and get a post and some pics up but it may be a very late one.. We are fishing everyday 7 days a week unless I post otherwise, Ill see some of you over the weekend if not have a good one, See you soon, Capt. Rob 

Blog Archive