Friday, May 21, 2021

Sea Hunter Wednesday and Thursday live lining Striper report

  It was really nice to be catching the stripers and live lining was the ticket. We had super fishing on Wednesday and good fishing on Thursday. I purposely didn’t give a report on Wednesday because I knew we would have too many people to do the live lining on Thursday, it seem like now everyone is a internet fishermen and wait for the reports. It never used to be this way  some times you have to take a chance I figured if you saw live lining and were a Striper fishermen you would take that chance  Well those who did had a blast. I scheduled today off  to get the boat ready for Fluke fishing Despite the good fishing we will start our summer schedule for Fluke tomorrow.  Fluke season opens tomorrow Saturday May 22nd And we will be fishing daily 8:am until 2:00 pm  the price will be 70 dollars per person that’s 7 days a week I am still using my phone for these reports but should get my computer back online today and post some pics and Setup the website I am thinking of doing a afternoon live lining Striper trip one day a week I’m not sure what day but it will be limited to 20 people and the price would be $100.00 a head the hours will be from 2:30 pm till 8:00 pm you will have to buy you ticket online for that trip as it is limited to 20 people 

Remember live the report don’t read about it.                 I will see you soon. Capt. Rob


The computer is back online what a pleasure to be able see what i typed 
The computer is back online





































Blog Archive