Sunday, November 1, 2020

SEA HUNTER SUNDAY 11-1 STRIPERSSSSS!!!!! YOU WANNA CATCH EM THATS WHAT WE DO!!! most of the time

 We had a very good day today as a matter of fact by 9:30 the day was made. Lots of Stripers of many sizes. From 25 inches to 47 lbs. It was kaos the first few drifts with three of us netting and people screaming for the net, but thats the way I like it!!  Diamond jigs has be  en the ticket the past few trips. We didnt get to get all the fish in pics but we have some for you. The qualityis a little shabby but it was a little wet from 12:00 on ,the wind also picked up and it got nasty. We decided enough was enough and we docked a little early.today. If your coming with your own rod and reel bring sometghing you can cast with a fast retrieve reel.it makes all the differance in the world. If you dont have one I rent them on the boat. I have fin-or spinning reels that cost twice as much as the reel I personaly use .Another important thing is to pay attention to what is being used to catch that particular day. I have a tackle store in my wheelhose and if they are eating it I most likely have it and I dont rip you off on the price.I had a guy today who insisted on useing some old stinky bunker on a rig that I would never recomend.Needless and he went home smelling like old bunker and not striper. I always say stubborn fishermen goes home with empty bucket. I will bring you to them and if your not catching we will recomend ceratain things to try and help you But I will never force you to catch fish! Tomorrow unfortunataly we will not be going as thw wind is going to howl. Tuesday will be our next day out, so come on down . You can book online with a credit card or call or text me and make a reservation. Just note if you use a credit card there are taxes and fees involved so it costs a little more

See you soon, Capt. Rob


                                                                         47 lber above























Blog Archive