Wednesday, May 30, 2018

SEA HUNTER 5-30 STRIPER REPORT

What a disappointment . I was really looking forward to today as I am sure the guys on the boat were as well, after hearing what went on yesterday.  The problem was nobody could find the stripers today. We did find plenty of sand sharks  . From what I heard there were lots of boats without a Striper, they just were not eating. We were one of the lucky ones I guess, we had two and I heard of another charter boat who was trolling also had two. . If you plan on coming tomorrow or Friday for our last two morning striper trips give me a call, so I can make sure we have enough guys and maybe save you a trip down if there is not. Saturday we start daily Fluke fishing from 8am till 2pm 7 days a week throughout the summer. I will post when we do our afternoon live lining trips, as of now that fishing  it is not consistent enough but should be almost time hopefully by next week.                                     See you soon, Capt. Rob

Scott terefeako from Delaware with a nice 27.5 lber 

Blog Archive