Monday, May 28, 2018

SEA HUNTER 5-28 STRIPER REPORT

I really thought we were going to have a good day. I found some very good readings and anchored up. The bad thing was we were on slack tide, We had a 20lb fish on the deck within 10 minutes then another one on and lost it. I waited for the current to run and figured the stripers would turn on, but no such luck. They swam off someplace but I couldn't find them again. I had a report of fish splashing so we went to investigate, but they were small blues. We played with the blues for a bit, then went back for the stripers. We boated one more striper and lost two others. We will be back at it tomorrow. If you are coming be ready for anything. I may try down the beach so bring something you can snag bunkers with, a rod you can cast.  See you soon, Capt. Rob


Blog Archive