Thursday, December 21, 2017

SEA HUNTER 12-21 REPORT STRIPERS STRIPERS STRIPERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Another fantastic day today. Boat limit with keepers and slots. The only thing different today was the fish were mixed sizes. It was the opposite of the last few days. We limited out on slots first then the keepers. There is some amount of Stripers out there. I had a few guys today who caught between 40 and 50. Today's pool winner went 18 lbs You may want to bring a few Advil  with you because if it stays like this your arms will be sore. This week looks like the last call. We will fish Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Looking at the extended forecast its going to get very cold next week. We will see what happens. I don't have any pics yet. We had a camera malfunction today and deckhand Mat the man took a few on his phone and is suppose to send them to me but I haven't gotten them yet. I'm sure he is cleaning the boat as he is not answering his phone. When I get them I will put them up.If you want to catch Stripers now is the time. You snooze you loose. Thanks to everyone who has came down the past few days I know its a hectic time of year and the wife may give you a hard time but she will get over it, just buy her a nice gift. Thanks for checking in, Capt. Rob

Blog Archive