Thursday, April 28, 2016

SEA HUNTER 4-28 FISHING REPORT

WOW!!!!!!!!! If you wanted action today was the day! There were no Stripers but big Blues galore. Only 8 people on the boat and Richie and myself  could barely keep up at times. We left the bite to look for the illusive Stripers but couldn't connect. We saw them being trolled again but they would not take the bait. Anyway it was a fun day with some great guys. We will be back at it tomorrow. Saturday we have a charter, so no open boat. Sunday we will be back on our regular schedule.I know lots of you are waiting for the Striper pics to show up.I am trying everything I can to catch the Stripers to get you Striper fanatics down believe me!  Its gonna happen and I will be there. If you want to bend the rods for now the Blues are good fun. I would like to get a few Stripers mixed in. Hopefully tomorrow.
See you soon, Capt. Rob

Blog Archive