Tuesday, December 8, 2015

SEA HUNTER 12-8 SCHEDULE UPDATE

I received some very encouraging news today. One of the boats out blackfish today called to let me know he saw a large area of birds today with fish swirling in them. I took a ride down the beach in my truck about a hour after he called and they were still there where he said. Another friend of mine was out in his own boat by himself yesterday and found some bigger fish in some Bunker and also jigged some slot sized fish in some birds by Ambrose channel. I would like to give it a shot tomorrow if anyone is interested please give me a call 7322914468 if I don't answer leave a message and let me know you want to go. I will post tonight at 6:00 and let you know if we have enough interest to make it out. It is suppose to be a nice day. I also have bonus tags for everyone. The NJ division of fish and game gave me another 50 tags and they called yesterday and said I could have more if I need them.
                             Thanks, Hopefully see you tomorrow, Capt. Rob

Blog Archive