Sunday, August 2, 2015

SEA HUNTER UPDATED FLUKE REPORT 8- 2

 Do you believe it's August already?! We had our best morning trip of the year on Friday. After Thursdays fishing with super action, and not many keepers I wasn't sure what Friday was going to bring. I figured I would work the channel, and I hit it just right the fish were flying; shorts and keepers. Nobody hit the limit, but I had three people with 4 keepers the biggest being just under 8 lbs. I had my daughter on the boat and she was one of those people with four keepers, but she worked her butt off to get them she never stopped bouncing the sinker. She actually listens to her father when it comes to fishing.  Anyway when the drift has been good the past few days so has the fishing. There are some nice big fish around so come on down and give it a shot. Here are some pics not sure what happened to most of the pics they came out very light some I couldn't even put up.hopefully the next batch comes out better. See you soon, Capt. Rob























































Blog Archive