Monday, October 27, 2014

SEA HUNTER 10-27 WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!!!

After yesterdays hack I wasn't sure what to expect today so after thinking it over I went with my gut. It was either gonna be a scenic boat ride on a nice day with nothing to show for it except a big fuel bill, Or we were gonna bring home the Stripers!! All I can say is Luck was on my side today.It wasn't a banner day but it was a good bite and our best trip so far this fall. Luckily we were all alone when the bite took place cause if there were a few boats there I'm sure it would not have been as good it was a small school of big fish but they were all ours. Andrew Martin took the pool with a 23.8 lber and Patty Traficante had second place with a 23.2 lber. Here are some pics and I will try and do it again tomorrow. thanks for checking in, see you tomorrow, Capt. Rob











Blog Archive