Monday, April 21, 2014

SEA HUNTER 4-21 REPORT

We made a few drops today and caught fish on everyone of them but the ones we hooked were mostly shorts and we couldn't seem to get the fish to take hold . We had lots of bites and swings and misses figuring they were mostly small fish I picked up anchor and kept looking for bigger and better but it seemed to be the same on every drop It was. one of those days were we maybe should have stayed in one spot and weeded through the shorts but I didn't have the patience today and I wanted all big ones. Tomorrow I have a little different strategy in mind. The weather is going to be nice so come down. and sorry about the late report I just got in. Tomorrows report will also be a little late. Wednesday and Thursdays winds look a little strong but I will update tomorrow night on that.
                                  See you soon, Capt. Rob


                                       

Blog Archive