Monday, September 23, 2013

SEA HUNTER 9-23 FLUKE ONE MORE DAY LEFT OF THE FLUKE SEASON

Tomorrow is it. The Fluke season officially closes after tomorrow. To be honest(As I always am in my fishing reports) As far as I am concerned it has been over for a week now. The past week has been a struggle, we are catching  a few to a handful of keeper Fluke per trip and not many shorts either. There seems to be a few stragglers around but the majority of the Fluke are gone. I am going to take a short brake after tomorrow and then start fishing for the STRIPERS!!!. It looks like Friday October 4th will be our starting date for the Stripers( Looking foreword to that) the schedule will  be 7:30 am till 2:30 pm seven days a week. If I don't see you tomorrow I will see you for the Stripers. Thanks to everyone who fished with us this summer for the Fluke and hopefully I will see you for the Stripers.
                                               Thanks, Capt. Rob








ob

Blog Archive