Friday, December 10, 2010

SEA HUNTER 12-10 ANOTHER SEASON GONE ALREADY.

We went out today with a few people to test out the waters. Finally a day without howling wind. I talked to a friend of mine on one of the charter boats, And he said it looked there were some birds the past couple days around the Shrewsbury Rocks, It sounded good to me. I headed between the channels first thing looking for birds or marks on the fish finder, usually this time of year that is the place to be, But nothing was there except for bait. so i headed south to the Rocks, NG nothing there either. So to make a long story short, We did allot of riding and found nothing. I was planning on fishing tomorrow but after today I am just going to call it a season, And wait till Spring to catch the Stripers again. I want to thank everyone who fished with us this year, It is very much appreciated, And I hope you had a good time. Have a great and happy Holiday and a safe Winter. We will see you in the Spring. We usually start up again the first or second week in April.

Thanks Again, Capt. Rob

Blog Archive