Friday, April 23, 2010

SEA HUNTER STRIPER REPORT 4-23 I'll TAKE IT!!!

I was going to write this report as just an OK day, But as i was sitting here putting up some of the pics from today's fishing and thinking about the amount of keepers we caught, I realized I'm getting spoiled, Any other year today would have been a great day. I would sign a contract to have this fishing like this every day. One thing about my reports is i don't exaggerate them, I tell you how it is. My good day might be a slaughter for someone else. Anyway we had a good amount of keepers today and a nice bunch of people. I hope i can do it again tomorrow. Thanks everyone for coming down today, Its greatly appreciated.


Thanks for checking in, Capt. Rob



























































































Blog Archive