Monday, December 18, 2017

SEA HUNTER 12-18 STRIPER REPORT You know the saying you shoulda been here yesterday

Well you shoulda been here today!!!!!!! What a day it was, yesterday was good but today was Super. It looks like more fish moved in overnight. I don't know where they came from, I'm guessing out east. The other great thing is no other boats to screw things up I'm out there all alone.I actually left the first area we started at hoping to get smaller fish. I only had to go ten minutes and it worked out the second area was a mix of bonus fish and keepers. I made one drift in that area and we caught our bonus fish we needed then I went back to the big ones to play catch and release for the rest of the day. I love it when a plan works out.There were no shorts caught today and we released over 100 fish that were between 28 and 32 inches and you know I don't BS.. Call in sick from work, Put on you man pants and tell the wife to finish the shopping or whatever else needs to be done. I don't know how long this will last, but if you want a last shot at some great striper fishing now is the time.You gotta strike while the iron is hot. We are fishing tomorrow but I am pretty sure I will be cancelling Wednesday. But we will fish Thursday and Friday. Thanks for checking in, Capt. Rob









Blog Archive