Wednesday, June 2, 2021

SEA HUNTER. SUPER DAY WITH STRIPERS STRIPERS STRIPERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Hardly any Fluke I’m out here doing special live lining Striper trips   To try and give you people some action so your not slumped over the rail In boredom Today as of 11:00 we throwing all kinds of stripers back because we can’t keep anymore. I only sold 14 tickets for a 20 spot maxim trip and I can’t get enough people as of right now  to go Thursday or Friday   I can see Thursday it’s not going to be nice.  What I am doing is cancelling Thursday and only fishing Friday for the Stripers.  If the Stripers are still around I may just do Wednesday next week. It. may be your last shot till the fall I’ll put up some pics when I get home   Capt. Rob 


















Mitch who was one of the very few to get skunked on  the first couple live lining trips boated 10 today and lost a few
l

















Blog Archive