Saturday, December 12, 2020

SEA HUNTER SATURDAY12-12 BACK ON TRACK STRIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good day!! everyone had a slot to take home for dinner plus we had some over 28 inches. The last 45 minutes we went back to  what I call the grand finally grounds for super action and  beat the heck out of the shorts to end the day. Everything worked as planned! Tomorrow the weather is very nice and we will defiantly be going  it may be the last nice day. Next week the weather looks iffy I am hoping to get a few more trips in but that is going to depend on the weather and you. Monday I have 6 definite people as of now. i need a few more so if you are coming please  let me know. Tuesday looks ok But cold then Wednesday a storm may be arriving. So if I get enough interest for Monday and Tuesday Ill be happy to go.  Just let me know give me a call or buy a ticket online Its all up to you. If i don't see you have a great holiday and a Happy New Year, Capt.

















Rob

Blog Archive