Tuesday, November 24, 2020

SEA HUNTER TUESDAY 11-24 STRIPERSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

A much nicer day today then Sunday. I was happy to see a bunch of regulars onboard today . One thing for sure the striper fishing has been very good to excellent. I didn't think or expect it to get much better. Today our first drift changed that thought. It was so far the drift of the year. The stripers were flying. We had all our bonus fish plus 16 fish over 28 inches on the first drift and I'm honestly not sure how many we threw back. I did my best to keep track for my records but I couldn't keep up. Of course it was unrepeatable and the rest of the day we just picked and played catch and release. We will be back at it tomorrow. right now the Thanksgiving day trip is not boking very well I know they are calling for some showers in the  morning I know the fish don't care they are already wet. Now I'm waiting on you. Book online or let me know by tomorrow night. See you soon, Capt. Rob
























Blog Archive