Tuesday, September 8, 2020

SEA HUNTER TUESDAY 9-8 FLUKE REPORT

 I was looking foreword to today after yesterday. We had a bunch of regulars onboard and I really thought we would do it again today. As the old story goes you shoulda been here yesterday. I worked the area hard but it wasn't happening.  I bounced around and we caught some keepers and a couple big ones and lost a few nice fish about half way up and had one limit but after yesterday I was disappointed. Tomorrow is another day and we will  be out there trying again. It looks like Wednesday and Thursdays weather is ok but Friday doesn't look good. They are talking 5 foot seas in the ocean and that's only place to catch any amount of keeper Fluke .Just giving you a heads up if you were planning on fishing Friday. 

See you soon, Capt. Rob





















Blog Archive