Monday, November 12, 2018

SEA HUNTER MONDAY 11-12 STRIPER REPORT

Today started like yesterday. The birds were up in the same area, we made a few drifts and had a keeper and some shorts. The boat traffic was horrible I think everyone who had a boat took off today. I decided I was going to go off on my own and try to find the keepers. To make a long story short we took a ride and found the birds, and the fish, and not many boats, but the fish were shorts. We had a couple ladies onboard who landed their first striped bass ever ,and that was good to see. It looks like more fish are showing up, but we are still waiting for that good shot of bigger fish,  We ended up with only a couple keepers for the day, along with the shorts. I think its safe to say tomorrow we will be off due to the weather, I am not yet sure about Wednesday, but I will  check the forecast and post tomorrow if we are going on .
See you soon, Capt. Rob


Blog Archive