Tuesday, May 29, 2018

SEA HUNTER 5-29 REPORt. Last Call For Stripers

 Well the bad news is we only had two people today. The other bad news is the big stripers were all over the top today feeding on the bunker and we weren't there. I had the live well on the boat ready to go today, knowing with the full moon we had a good chance for those fish to be around . We will finish out this week with the stripers then make the switch to Fluke on Saturday. Remember our new Fluke schedule is 8am till 2pm. We should be starting our afternoon live lining trips next week. They will be from 2:30 till dark. I am trying to get my bunker connection set up so we will have the  bait when we leave the dock, this way we don't have to go looking for the bunker and  snagging them. I'm not sure what days yet those trips will be  I am thinking Wednesday and Thursday. I will check the weather and make my decision. next week. I will post Monday night and let you know what days. Remember those trips are limited to 20 people and you will have to buy your ticket on my web site. Last season those trips sold out quick. I know we will be going out tomorrow morning for the stripers, be ready for anything. Live bait, shads ,clams, bunker chunks, See you soon, Capt. Rob  .

Blog Archive