Sunday, April 1, 2018

SEA HUNTER April first spring update. Happy Easter to everyone

I know I am ready to start fishing but unfortunately the weather is killing me. The boat is out of the water now and I have been trying  to get the painting done but this month has been a joke its either to cold to windy, raining or snowing.. I even spent the day today putting the second coat of paint on the cabin instead of enjoying Easter like a normal person.. I should be putting the boat back in the water this week and then finishing up some odds and ends. I will say for sure we will start fishing on Saturday April 14th. Hopefully a little earlier weather permitting. I will update early next week if there is any changes. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and bending some rods on those spring Stripers.
See you soon, Capt. Rob

Blog Archive