Friday, December 2, 2016

SEA HUNTER 12-2 STRIPER REPORT

Frustrating day today. No lack of bird life. It actually looked good at times. The fish were swirling at times but they would not stay put they were very wild. They would come up for 30 seconds and disappear. I was running around like a nut from patch to patch.We landed two Stripers and lost a couple. I was going to give it up for the year but at the end of the day they showed up between the channels. There was a ton of birds good readings and lots of bait.We couldn't catch em but they were there. I am going to give it one more shot on Sunday, It will be do or die. If we catch I will keep fishing and if we don't I will close up shop till Spring. Tomorrow is going to blow a Gale NW winds with gusts to 35 so we will stay dockside. Sundays weather looks good. Thanks for checking in, Capt. Rob

Blog Archive