Saturday, October 24, 2015

SEA HUNTER 10-24 STRIPER REPORT

We didn't get out yesterday cause of lack of participation. Everyone is waiting for the good reports. We did make it out today and got a call that there was very good Striper fishing on jigs yesterday. We headed out to the area there were some birds but not working heavy we could see fish swirling but were hard to catch. We tried a few different areas of birds but could only catch a few fish. It was frustrating. Anyway I received a call around 5 o'clock and Stripers were up and eating. Plenty of shorts and keepers I was told. .Anyway the fish are pretty much on schedule just like last year and the past previous years. I'm hoping tomorrow we get our shot. I know I have at least 5 people coming down..
                                See you soon, Capt. Rob 

Blog Archive