Sunday, April 26, 2015

SEA HUNTER 4-26 STRIPER REPORT

 Started heading to the area we were yesterday but as I looked in that area it was mobbed with boats there was no sense in even trying to find a spot.  I looked in a different area and found some good marks on the machine  we started picking some fish and before you knew it the boats started coming in our direction.I guess nobody uses the fish finder on the small boats they just run in full bore and  anchor the boat next to you or run up and drift through the slick. You would think after all these years I would be used to it but when it kills the bite it  annoys me. We had a nice pick going with shorts and keepers then around 11:00 that was it we couldn't get another bite there. We made a few moves but just saw a handful of shorts. We will be back at it tomorrow.
                                                See you then, Capt. Rob



Blog Archive