Saturday, December 31, 2011

SEA HUNTER 12-31 STRIPERS AND COD!!

Started out the day in the spot we caught some Stripers yesterday. No birds, worked the fish finder and had a few shots of small fish. The bite kinda died so i headed south. I made it to the rocks not much going on so i decided to try the spot that i caught a few cod on a few days ago hoping to get lucky. Well lady luck was with me, we boated 17 Cod on the jigs. After that died I headed back to yesterdays area hoping the change of tide would get the Stripers eating. Ended up in about 2 miles of birds and hungry Stripers. Only three keepers but a load of shorts and we left them biting. We will be fishing tomorrow if anyone can make it. A few people from today asked about Monday I'm going to look at the weather if its gonna be very windy we will not be going, and tomorrow will probably be our last trip till the spring. Everyone have a Happy New Year and thanks for fishing with us, Its gratefully appreciated and I hope you had a great time. I will let you know tomorrow about Monday. If I don't see you have a safe winter. Capt. Rob







































































Blog Archive