Friday, October 21, 2011

SEA HUNTER LATE STRIPER REPORT 7-21

Sorry about the late report. I had to run off the boat and get to one of my daughter double header field hockey games. Anyway after two days sitting at the dock I had good feelings about today. A nasty windy day, that usually is Striper weather. I hit the first spot with the clams we had a keeper a couple shorts and lost one, then it died. I hit the second spot just at the end of the tide we had a keeper then we picked some fish at slack water mostly shorts but for slack water it was fine. Hoping on the change of tide the Stripers would start biting. We had a little shot, a keeper and a few shorts then we sat for about 15 to 20 minuets with no bites. I decided to pull anchor and look for the mother load that we found Tuesday. I couldn't pull it off today. I will give it hell again tomorrow. See you soon, Capt. Rob





Blog Archive