Friday, July 10, 2009

SEA HUNTER FLUKE REPORT FROM 7-6 to 7-10

I have been reading alot of BS reports both on the Internet and in the paper from people just trying to make themselves look good to get you on their boats. Here is the Truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth as are all my fishing reports. I go out and do my best every trip. Ive been doing this a long time and there is not many if any spots I don't know. When you come out on most trips you will find the action to be good with Fluke from 12 to 17 inches. Many people catch from 5 to 25 shorts on a half day trip.You will see the occasional 18 inch or bigger Fluke come up and maybe even a doormat. There will probably be one or two guys who put 2,3,4 or even 5 keepers in the bucket, but not everyone will go home with fish, but I will say most people go home happy because its a fun day out. You do occasionally get those days that are extremely slow with not much action but so far there has only been a couple of those. You also have a chance of seeing some Dolphin as there have been many in the area.

Thanks for checking in, Capt. Rob




































Blog Archive